Friday, November 9, 2012

Should parents encourage their children to play school sports?


For this project, I was interested in studying the issue of school sports. According to a recent survey, 70 percent of students quit play school sports and the number will continue to increase in the future. This may become to  a big problem in the future. Because without enough exercise, students cannot be really  heathy.  

In the project, I have looked for a lot of articles about the negative effects of not playing school sports. I also noticed that some parents don't encourage their children to get involved in playing school sports which is terrible. 

In order to show people the necessity of playing school sports, I found some vocabulary about school school then I read two articles and wrote summaries, made an short movie to introduce my essay, and here is the my formal argument essay. 

I hope you can agree with me and make more students join in school sports. Because only in this way,  the children can have a stronger body and be discovered their athletic talent and be built their self-confidence.

thanks
Yida

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Interesting post.Great job!! You have a nice blog for Playschool . I will be back alot Good luck with all you do! Preschool in Bangalore,
    Playschool in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete